Re: installing etch on atari

Hi!

Have some days off and tried a net-install on my ct60/EtherNAT Falcon.

Got the images from:

http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/debian-installer/

These are the results:
======================

1) bootstra.prg crashes at startup with the following message box (MiNT):

PROCESS "bootstra" KILLED:
MEMORY VIOLATION. (PID 092)

Type: hardware PC: 000E1824
Addr: 000004BA BP: 000DC000

so I had to use Didier Mequignon's ataboot.prg

2) kernel 2.2 from the above image crashes after a while with:
kernel panic: Can't process interrupt vector 196 interrupt handler - not
syncing

3) kernel 2.4 from the above image crashes after a while with:
Entpacke libdevmapper1.01-udebKernel panic: Can't process interrupt
vector 196 interrupt handler - not syncing

4) kernel 2.6 (daily build - had to switch to monochrom so that I could
read anything on screen :-)) crashes quite fast with:

unexpected interrupt from 784

Any ideas?

Regards,

Frank