Re: m68k build for core++/cgal (non-free)

On Thu, Mar 15, 2007 at 11:20:57PM +0100, Joachim Reichel wrote:
> Hi Stephen,
>
> my non-free packages core++ and cgal have never been build on m68k. And
> they are not listed on
> http://non-free.buildd.net/buildd/m68k_Needs-Build.html . Is there a
> particular reason for this? If not, could you schedule those packages?
> Note that cgal depends on core++.

non-free packages are not generally autobuilt. I recall something about
an effort to autobuild certain non-free packages, but I don't recall the
details.

I'm cc'ing debian-68k, someone there likely knows more than I.

Those packages can be manually built on one of the public m68k servers
(if you're a dd) or you can request on 68k to have someone build them
manually.

> Thanks,
>   Joachim

Peace,