Re: Hardware for Debian-68k

On Thu, Mar 15, 2007 at 09:38:30PM +1100, Finn Thain wrote:
> Anyway, I'll certainly look into the IOP ADB problem. Hopefully it won't
> be as nasty as Egret ADB.

By comparison, IOP ADB is trivial. The problem is most likely in the
generic IOP code, which is really only used by IOP ADB at the moment.
The ADB driver is just forming IOP messages and handing them to the
lower layer then processing any messages coming the other direction.

If you have any questions on the IOP code, I'll be happy to answer. I'll
try to get you that documentation, too. I've been a little distracted.

	Brad Boyer
	flar@allandria.com