Re: Hardware for Debian-68k

On Wed, Mar 14, 2007 at 08:10:03PM +1100, Finn Thain wrote:
> Sonic is fixed in 2.6, but there's no mouse or keyboard on that model
> because the IOP ADB driver isn't working (and isn't even present in
> Christian's mac kernels because it was crashy). I plan to work on IOP ADB
> when I get the hardware.

My understanding was that IOP support works in 2.6 on a IIfx but fails
miserably on the Q900/Q950. I do have a IIfx but not a Q900 or Q950. The
IOP work was all originally done on a IIfx and took some effort even in
2.2 to get it working on the other models.

I hope to get my IIfx back up and running soon to take a look at a few
of these issues.

	Brad Boyer
	flar@allandria.com