Re: [D-I] ***IMPORTANT*** build of debian-installer delayed for m68k

> > Is this what you're holding out for, or should we schedule 1:4.3p2-9 on
> > a testing buildd?
>
> Yes, that is what we are waiting for. The original build was on a machine
> that had disk problems, which explains the delay. Wouter gave it back
> around the same time I sent my previous mail.
>
> Note that it has to migrate to testing too before the not-for-us can be
> removed.
>
> As I said, we will take care of this. The mail was just to inform you why
> the not-for-us was there and not to touch it.

Sure; I was trying to find out whether a rebuild for testing is required.
Glad to hear it's not.

With a mounting backlog, I wouldn't know how to best get this done -
anyone holding back spare buildd capacity? We could use some cycles now...