[D-I] ***IMPORTANT*** build of debian-installer delayed for m68k

Hello m68k-porters,

I'm about to upload debian-installer for RC2. All is clear for all
architectures except m68k, which is missing the latest openssh
(1:4.3p2-9) in testing.

In order to not delay the upload but still make sure that d-i will be
built on m68k with the same set of udebs as the other architectures,
neuro has temporarily set d-i as "not for us" on m68k.

PLEASE DO NOT CLEAR THAT STATUS!

We will clear it when we have verified that the correct version of openssh
is available in testing.

If you have any questions, please contact me.

Cheers,
FJP