Re: Trying to install 3.1r5 on Amiga 4000T

Daniele Gratteri ha scritto:
Yes, it was, at 80 MHz, however after that I also tried it at 50 MHz with the very same problem :(

Well, I checked and it was at 100 MHz when I saved that log.
The Apollo 4060 accelerator I have, used with the latest 68060 mask set and proper CPU cooling, lets me to use those high speeds but for some reason, the system is "randomly unstable" since it will freeze, sooner or later, but it may be after few seconds from boot or hours... It does when using SCSI intensively.

No ideas about that SCSI problem which hangs Linux boot? As I said, it is not overclock related.

--
/ __|___  Daniele Gratteri, Italian Commodore-Amiga user...  ///
\___| E-MAIL: daniele@gratteri.tk ...since 1990 \///