Panic on Mac Q700 with 2.2.25

Hi m68k folks --

I have a Mac Quadra 700 which is running sarge.  I installed kernel
2.2.25 from the abandoned(?) Mac page at http://mac.linux-m68k.org/ ;
more specifically, the kernel here:
It reports its version as:
Linux version 2.2.25 (rayk@q650) (gcc version 2.95.4 20011002 (Debian prerelease
)) #1 Fri Sep 5 17:57:09 EDT 2003

I assumed this was the same as the Debian stable kernel.  I can get
maybe four days' uptime with this kernel before the system locks up.
I recently got a serial console working and got a dump of the panic
text:
http://pastey.net/5543
Warning: kfree_skb passed an skb still on a list (from 000e21c6).
Unable to handle kernel NULL pointer dereference at virtual address 00000004

What should I do?  I would like to keep this system as low-maintenance
as possible.  Should I upgrade to the 2.4 or 2.6 lines?  What is the
best stable kernel for Macs these days?  Am I using the completely
wrong kernel and should I go for the official Debian one?  Thanks very
much for your help.

Steve Brown