Re: [erlang-questions] Erlang in Debian on m68k architecture

On 1/25/07, Mikael Pettersson <mikpe@it.uu.se> wrote:
There are many many many places where alignment is required,
and where incorrect alignment could cause almost random and
impossible to debug problems.

It is possible to enforce alignment with directives, the problem
is locating all the relevant places, and to ensure that alignment
directives don't cause unexpected internal padding. (Yes there are
assumptions about that as well.)

Unless you're dying to use Erlang on M68K, don't bother.

Thaks for the info!

I would just like erlang to run on all Debian GNU/Linux supported
architectures. I'm not using erlang on m68k architecture myself.

--
Sergei Golovan