Re: Hardware for Debian-68k

> > Personnally I would favor a location where it can serve as
> > a distcc server for real m68k buildds.
>
> Well, then it should be placed in Duesseldorf where kullervo, crest and q650
> are located. That would have be the benefit that the aranym instance could
> be used by all DDs using the chroots on crest.

Sorry, but adding more machines to our already-full server room in
Duesseldorf isn't really an option. This space squeeze will continue while
the lab is being remodeled until October at least (I've added a picture to
the old kullervo upgrade page on crest to illustrate the point).

After the remodeling, the machines may still fit into the new location,
but even this is unclear at the moment. I'll have to discuss this with the
lab people.