Re: Hardware for Debian-68k

On Mon, Jan 22, 2007 at 11:54:17PM +0100, Bill Allombert wrote:

> I get an offer for a Pentium 4/ 2400MHZ/ 1024Mb RAM
> for the Debian-68k port from Joerg.
> Given the spec, the machine can serve as a aranym buildd, a distcc
> server or both.
> So where do we host it ?

I got offers from Alexander Wirt and Martin Zobel-Helas (Helas-Zobel?) to
host m68k machines in order to help the port. Both are located in Germany as
well as the machine.

> Personnally I would favor a location where it can serve as
> a distcc server for real m68k buildds.

Well, then it should be placed in Duesseldorf where kullervo, crest and q650
are located. That would have be the benefit that the aranym instance could
be used by all DDs using the chroots on crest.

--
Ciao...                //        Fon: 0381-2744150
      Ingo           \X/         SIP: 2744150@sipgate.de

gpg pubkey: http://www.juergensmann.de/ij/public_key.asc