Hardware for Debian-68k

Hello Debian-68k people,

I get an offer for a Pentium 4/ 2400MHZ/ 1024Mb RAM
for the Debian-68k port from Joerg.

Given the spec, the machine can serve as a aranym buildd, a distcc
server or both.

So where do we host it ?

Personnally I would favor a location where it can serve as
a distcc server for real m68k buildds.

But if there nothing better I can host it myself and use it as an
aranym buildd.

Cheers,
Bill.

----- Forwarded message from Joerg Jaspert <joerg@debian.org> -----

Now, how to get the machine to you? If you are located near
to Frankfurt, or it is easy for you to get there, we should
meet and you get the machine directly. In that case please tell
me a time matrix for Februar where you are near/around
Frankfurt, so I can arrange something. Remember that this has
to be during business hours, ie Mon-Fri 09:00 til 17:00h.

If you cant go to Frankfurt there are two options:

  - You visit DebConf7 in Edinburgh in June and get it there.

  - It gets shipped to you with Fedex / UPS or DHL, whatever is cheapest.

Ok, so next what I need from you:

  - Do you want to take the machine we selected for you?

  - Where should it get shipped? If you dont take it at next DebConf
    this means a complete address is needed.