Re: which gcc compiler for v3r1

On Sun, Jan 07, 2007 at 04:51:46PM -0500, Jerry Heyman wrote:

> apt-cdrom is a new command, I'll look at it.
> have the complete 16 cd set and installed from it.

Then you probably did not scan them all during installation, you should be
able to see that in /etc/apt/sources.list

Use apt-cdrom to add cds after installation, that should make it easy. But
don't ask me for details, I always install only from one (small) cd and
download the rest via the network. A local mirror/apt-proxy is really nice
to have :-)

Good luck,
Christian