Small-Cap News

now is the time to build a strong position Company in the Spotlight
Wall Street Pulse

build a strong position while price is low Apparel Manufacturing Associates, Inc.
Put This SmallCap on Your Watch Sheet

Symbol OTC : APPM
Current Price : $0.06

marketing campaign breaks

Huge news expected out on APPM, get in before the wire, We're taking it all the way to $1.00

perfect time to build a good position

Watch it like a hawk and get in before the rush

OTC Platinum Report

About the Company
We are a multifaceted management/development company concentrating on the world of Fashion and Music.
Our affiliates and partners offer 4 decades of experience
and recognized success in their respective fields.
With offices in New York City, Miami and Zurich, we are
in touch with the pulse of the "fashion forward".

the time is right to build a strong position make a move - time to build a good position get in early and build a strong position