Re: Hardware for Debian people

On Wed, Dec 06, 2006 at 12:57:11AM +0100, Joerg Jaspert wrote:
> On 10860 March 1977, Joerg Jaspert wrote:
>
> > So, if you want a machine from the following list, send a mail to
> > lhhw@kosh.ganneff.de and give a rough description what you plan to do with
> > it.
>
> Hihi, Update: Please notice that the list contains more than those 4
> Dual Xeon machines. Maybe note an alternative P4 you could live with in
> case other people did love the Xeons too. :)

Maybe one such a machine could be used as a distcc+crosscc server for
the Debian-m68k port (or even maybe aranym) ?

I expect Joerg box to be in Germany (?).  Maybe it could be hosted in the
same room as crest, kullervo, hobbes and q650 so it could serve as a
distcc server for them all ?

Cheers,
--
Bill. <ballombe@debian.org>