Re: Back

On Thu, Nov 30, 2006 at 09:17:13AM -0600, Stephen R Marenka wrote:

> > That was Stephen and me; I noticed I really need to write something to
> > automate the 'fetch latest build log for x on m68k; extract; sign' ...
> I've started that about twice. :) I sort of like the idea of just
> collecting a copy of all the logs somewhere central. ij started
> something like this, but I confess that access through imap isn't
> terribly convenient for me. I'd just as soon have ssh access to a
> filesystem somewhere.

Well, the IMAP idea is for holidays and other things, where a fallback is
needed. The logs therein are used to update the buildd.net database
(somewhen) for the package status and when a package slipped through the
buildd admins attention. Build logs of processed builds (=installed) are
supposed to get removed from the IMAP directory.

But as always, my spare time is the limiting factor in finalising the
project... *sigh*

--
Ciao...                //        Fon: 0381-2744150
      Ingo           \X/         SIP: 2744150@sipgate.de

gpg pubkey: http://www.juergensmann.de/ij/public_key.asc