Re: Returned mail: see transcript for details

Hi, sorry but your email address does not appear on my white-list. If you are a person trying to contact me, please simply resend the message with the
subject starting with the keyword:

MSaccept

Sorry for any inconvenience,

Michel

CLARIFICATION:

Subject: Your Email

Your message has been rejected by a new,
more stringent anti-spam system.

If you still want your email to be delivered, please
re-send it with a subject line which starts with the word
  MSaccept

That is, the presence of the keyword
  MSaccept
at the start of the subject line will ensure delivery

If your email with the revised subject line is received
and the recipient wishes to accept future email from you,
they will add your address to a whitelist so that future
messages to the recipient can be sent normally.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

The Spam Blocking Script