Re: Buildd

On Tue, Nov 28, 2006 at 03:20:25PM +0100, Roman Zippel wrote:

> > > I would say that it would get updated at dinstall. Hmmm, it's not in
> > > incoming and it's not in the archive.
> > Makes me wonder what happened with the upload. I'll have to set up a scp
> > upload queue somewhere ...
> Now that -20 is installed, gdb/insight can be requeued.
> BTW what's up with arrakis/kiivi? There are lots of pending packages...

Seems as if Wouter has mail problems... I got some mail delivery errors
yesterday.
Stephen: you can use the logs on the IMAP server to sign the packages...

--
Ciao...                //        Fon: 0381-2744150
      Ingo           \X/         SIP: 2744150@sipgate.de

gpg pubkey: http://www.juergensmann.de/ij/public_key.asc