Re: Buildd

> > > Finished and uploaded. Thanks for helping us out :-)
>
> Could it be possible to experiment with using crosscc+distcc on this
> machine ? That would require a local fast box to run a distcc server.

That would perhaps be possible, the gateway box is a amd64 3000+ - Mark
will have to install the distcc server there. I suggest using an extra
chroot for the distcc setup, which I can set up myself.

Right now, mail from the box out doesn't work (and mail inbound
probably doesn't work, either). We'd need to fix that in order to use the
system for real automated building.

Can you give me step-by-step instructions on setting up distcc?