Re: cross gcc-4.1.1-20 packages and using distcc+crosscc

the directions of roman zippel to install distcc don't work
because the directory

ftp.debian.org/debian

does not exist.

i think it needs to change to

http.us.debian.org

but i have use the debian search tab in firefox to grep
the three needed packages and download them, it may
be just as easy that way.

anyway thanks both of you for the directions, i am setting
up to try this...

brian