Re: Buildd

> > > sbuild doesn't need to be in the chroot, just the root.
> > >
> > > I've attached the /home/buildd/.sbuildrc from poseidon for reference.
> >
> > I can test the setup on Mark's Falcon by trying to build gcc-4.1 there (it
> > failed on my box due to out-of-date lsb-base). How does that sound?
> >
> > 	Michael
> >

> I've got everything setup with ~/buildd under /org/buildd.  I put the
> sbuildrc in and modified it a bit.  I also fixed up buildd.conf but I
> still can't make it work.   I think there might be a permissions issue
> that someone more experienced could take care of, though I think I setup
> the permissions in a sensical way.

Part of the problem is that you cannot get access to the build database
without having the machines' buildd account ssh key added to the list of
authorized keys for buildd_m68k@buildd.debian.org. I have added a few
wanna-build related config items and disabled wanna-build querying by
settin the query ssh command to /bin/true. Dropping things to build into
~buildd/build/REDO should now get a build started.

The simpler part of fixing the buildd setup was to add a deb-src line
into the chroot's sources.list :-)