Setting up a new buildd

Hi folks --

I set up a Quadra 700 as an 'unstable main' buildd, in hopes that
another one might help with the current backlog.  It is running 2.2.25
headless with EMILE, and seems to be fairly reliable.  It is
pathetically underpowered: 25Mhz '040, 20MB RAM and 1GB disk, but it
DOES build packages... very very slowly.  Most of this is due to chronic
swapfile thrashing and I'm looking for more RAM.

In the meantime I'd like to offer it as a slave... to whomever is in
charge of these things.  There are a few quirky config issues that I
haven't solved yet, and I'd much appreciate any help/advice.

Thanks!
Steve Brown

                                      P.S. Sorry for the double post (?)