Re: gnumeric built on aranym+distcc+crosscc

On Mon, Nov 13, 2006 at 12:56:47PM -0600, Stephen R Marenka wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 13, 2006 at 07:44:14PM +0100, Bill Allombert wrote:

> > > Sweet!
> >
> > Well I am trying octave now.
>
> Is that octave2.1 or octave2.9? octave2.9 is building on akire.
> octave2.1 is still needs-build.

It is octave2.1_2.1.73-13 which is in need-build.

> Please also try gnuradio-core if you get the chance. icedove might be a
> good choice also.

As far as I understand: gnuradio-core source package is renamed to
gnuradio. I tried to build gnuradio, but the build-dep were
uninstallable.

> If you drop me/us a list of whatever you're building, we'll mark it in
> w-b so no one else wastes time on it.

I was thinking about that. Under the week-end, Petr and I have made a
lot of progress toward a good aranym-buildd set up. There still issues
with aranym emulation (e.g. I can reproducibly crash the kernel) but
I no more hit issues when building packages, and I have much better
performance, so it make sense to start building packages for real.

I will notify you when I start to build a package.

By the way, the aranym machine is now setup with 17Gb of diskspace and
512Mb of RAM so it matches the high-end buildd.

Cheers,
Bill.