Re: gnumeric built on aranym+distcc+crosscc

On Fri, Nov 10, 2006 at 10:44:28PM -0600, Stephen R Marenka wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 10, 2006 at 06:32:34PM +0100, Bill Allombert wrote:
> > Dear Debian 68k porters,
> >
> > I successfully built gnumeric on my aranym+distcc+crosscc setup.
> >
> > The buildlog is here:
> > <http://people.debian.org/~ballombe/misc/gnumeric_1.6.3-4_m68k.build>
> >
> > I will upgrade aranym to fix the MMU emulation issue and try koffice
> > this time.  This will also fix a NFS time stamp issue which slowed down
> > the build.
> >
> > Now the question: Should I upload the gnumeric packages ?
> > The same goes for pari 2.3.1-2 which was build on hobbes but never
> > uploaded.
>
> I vote yes.

Well, I have rebuild gnumeric under a cleaner environment and
uploaded it.

Before uploading, I have tested the package and it works fine, see the
screenshot <http://people.debian.org/~ballombe/misc/gnumeric_on_aranym.png>

Cheers,
--
Bill. <ballombe@debian.org>