Re: linux-image-2.6-17-mac tries

On Thu, Nov 09, 2006 at 08:27:00AM +0100, Eugen Paiuc wrote:
> May I help ?
> Any comments?

I don't think we've ever refused help. The problem is that the most
helpful thing for 68k macs at the moment is fixing the kernel. Many
people don't have the time or skills to do much with that. If you
can work on fixing kernel problems, that would be great. Otherwise,
there is always a need for testing and reporting issues. The m68k
support in Debian always needs extra hands. Other people could
probably make more detailed suggestions as to what would be helping
the project the most.

	Brad Boyer
	flar@allandria.com