Re: building emile

Le 8 nov. 06 à 20:56, Wouter Verhelst a écrit :

Hi,

Hi Wouter,

I'm trying to build emile so that the changes which are in subversion
currently (and which are numerous) could make it into etch.
Unfortunately, that's not working for some reason. It says this:

first.S:23:Error: selected processor does not have all features of selected architecture

where first.S is first/first.S in the build tree. That line 23 looks
like this:

Entry: bra start /* entry point to bootcode */

I have no clue what's going on here; the code doesn't look wrong to me,
yet it can't be compiled for some reason. This is with binutils 2.17-3
installed. Anyone?

According the error, you should try to remove the line ".chip 68000", it's only to make emile working on mac classic.

Regards,
Laurent