Re: Bootable Debian install CD-ROM for Mac 68k

On Sat, 2006-10-21 at 01:24 +0200, Laurent Vivier wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I'm happy to announce EMILE, my bootloader for Macintosh m68k, is now
> able to create bootable CD-ROM.
>

> I've juste created an install CD-ROM for sarge.

I just installed sarge from scratch on my Quadra840av with
a spare SCSI IBM HD of > 9.0 GB.

Mac boot directly in  GUI -!- from cdrom without any input !
That is Normal - with emile has no chois ! .
[ off topic ... but ...Even on a oldworld the
cdrom has the same feature/quality,
- wish we/can we expect having such
a cdrom with a m68k/powerpc systems etch ?
-even both systems on a same cdrom-... Please do that !]

Mac OS 7.5.3 can't even partition/format that disk !!!

Installation is much faster than  a similar
debian (d-i cdrom).

Regards

Eugen Paiuc