Re: First package build with aranym+distcc+crossgcc

On Tue, Oct 31, 2006 at 12:20:06PM +0100, Christian T. Steigies wrote:

> So, should I upload it? Next in line is binutils, cross-compiling for native
> compilation, interesting...

binutils finished in just over 8h, I have no comparison for this on aahz,
but binutils_2.16.1cvs20060413-1 on hobbes took 15hours, and hobbes should
be a little faster than aahz. I still haven't uploaded any of the
cross-built packages, except for my own, but I am very tempted to do it.

Christian