Re: EtherNAT Driver

Michael Schmitz wrote:
I was planning on working on this once I got the hardware. I'll probably
write the EtherNEC driver first; Petr sent me some hardware to use.

With working EtherNEC linux driver I could set up sid on my Falcon040 and hopefully debug ARAnyM by comparing real hardware behaviour with the emulated one. So please try to write the driver, the EtherNEC is quite common network solution for atari nowadays. It could even bring more people to testing linux on their atari computers :-)

Petr