Re: EtherNAT Driver

Hrmm,  Seeing as how I can't even boot kernel 2.4 over here, it'd
probably be best to target the 2.2.25 version (or whatever is current,
I'm not updated at all - no network access :-P )

I'll read up about building debian kernels - I suppose that's the first
step, then bolting in a dummy driver and then trying stuff.

Thanks,
Mark