EtherNAT Driver

Hello guys,

I've got debian sarge installed on my falcon now finally.  Took some
work and for some reason it'll only start in 320x200 true color mode.

Anyway, I have the MiNT source to the EtherNAt and it looks simple
enough but I'm having trouble adapting it to linux.  I've not done such
low level coding before.  Is anyone well versed enough to give it a
shot?  I can test.  Which kernel ver would be best to develop for for
one, 2.2, 2.4 or 2.6.  On the MiNT side it seems to use memory addresses
liberally.  Do these same addresses apply under Linux?

Thanks,
Mark