Re: arches and etch

[Brian Morris]
> if there is a way to deal with all this i welcome suggestions,
> especially if it is amenable to automation.

The default submission method for popularity-contest is now HTTP.  It
might make it easier for your setup.  Also, it is possible for popcon
submit its report somewhere else (for example local admin as you
suggested), and then let this someone else send the email on.  So your
problems do not seem unsolvable.

There are no indication that the problems you describe skew the
relative architecture much.  The relative distribution have been quite
static as the number of submitters have increased from 4000 to 18000.
I take this as an indication that the amount of people not using
popcon is almost the same across all archs. :)

Friendly,
--
Petter Reinholdtsen