Re: m68k not a release arch for etch; status in testing, future plans?

Christian,

I made an attempt today to boot the 2.2 kernel and it crashes when I try
to use the framebuffer in the bootargs or sits there and seemingly does
nothing with framebuffer=false.  Do I have to use serial console?

Thanks,
Mark