Re: bug status

On Mon, Oct 23, 2006 at 12:12:42AM +0200, Roman Zippel wrote:

> BTW what the hell is up with apache2, it's now stuck on arrakis for two
> weeks?

It's most likely that it became a victim of a crash of the machine due to
badblocks on the root disk. I've deactivated swap on that disk now. Maybe it
runs now more stable. It will last some weeks until I get physical access to
arrakis again. The buildd chroot RAID seems to be free of badblocks.
Maybe Wouter can check the packages and give back what needs to be
given-back...

--
Ciao...                //        Fon: 0381-2744150
      Ingo           \X/         SIP: 2744150@sipgate.de

gpg pubkey: http://www.juergensmann.de/ij/public_key.asc