Re: m68k not a release arch for etch; status in testing, future plans?

On Thu, Oct 19, 2006 at 02:41:59PM -0400, Mark Duckworth wrote:

> I have a Falcon/CT60 with EtherNAT (MII driver support for linux may or
> may not work easily)

How did you get the EtherNAT? I've been waiting for a year now for the two
boards that I ordered and paid for. Writing a Linux driver for the board
would be a great help for the two CT60 machines that the m68k porters
already have. Those machines are connected via a serial link, which makes
down- and uploading slow and not todally reliable. Having those connected
via 100MBit ethernet would be great!

Christian