Re: m68k not a release arch for etch; status in testing, future plans?

Of course with Aranym, I'm pretty confident now.  When it comes to just
building software we need gcc to work and it works.  Aranym is quite a
bit faster in MMU mode with cxx-exceptions.  Under MiNT aranym is
roughly as fast as my CT60.

PS: My ct60 has 256MB of ram and 80MHz cpu clock right now (water
cooled).  It can go higher on the clock but it's a little unstable.  I
think I have a defective 060rev6.  It'd be nice to put it to work on
something good since I've had so little time to do my thing with it
lately.  I have a disk here I could put linux on, I just need to
download debian.  Any distro recommendation?  I have an ethernec too so
I imagine it'll be possible to sort out the network access.

Thanks,
Mark