Re: m68k not a release arch for etch; status in testing, future plans?

On Tue, Oct 17, 2006 at 11:00:16AM -0700, Thomas Bushnell BSG wrote:

> m68k's buildd situation is a disaster and has been for a year.  There

Actually our toolchain has been a disaster since gcc-4.0. Roman has done
a fantastic job of correcting that.

Calling the autobuilder network a disaster is simply incorrect.  The
buildds have periodically caught up, but we've had trouble with key
packages that ftbfs due to toolchain problems. Hopefully now that the
toolchain is fixed, the rest will sort itself out.

g-wrap hasn't been built because it is dep-waited on guile-1.6, which as
you've already pointed out, hasn't built in ages.

<stephen@marenka.net>