Re: m68k not a release arch for etch; status in testing, future plans?

Ingo Juergensmann <ij@2006.bluespice.org> writes:

> | Does this explain why guile-1.6 is still not compiled for m68k?
>
> Maybe you just wanted to know if the bug is solved in the meanwhile, but
> your way to ask is very, uhm, bad, because it includes some sort of attack.
> Your question can be understood as "Why the fsckin hell didn't you managed
> to get *MY* beloved package guile-1.6 on your fsckin slow arch, you
> morons!?"

Um, You'll note that g-wrap also has not been built, another
dependency of gnucash.  Version 1.9.6-3.1 was uploaded on September 7,
and gnucash depends on that version.

It's not like I hunted around for problems, I simply looked at the
cases closest to the packages I maintain, asking "why don't they work
on m68k?"

Thomas