Re: Fwd: linux-image-2.6-17-mac tries

> > I'm not sure if it is still the case, but in the copy of the tree I
> > have handy, atari_scsi uses a local copy of NCR5380.c rather than
>
> Sure, but once upon a time, that local copy was derived from NCR5380.c and
> the business end of the logic didn't change.
>
> > the shared copy being used by mac_scsi. The sun3_scsi driver appears
> > to have a local copy as well. I wouldn't trust the atari driver working
> > as being much of an indication because of this.
>
> I'm not even sure the Atari version still works in 2.6.17.

It basically does - it just craps out with a NULL pointer in
atari_scsi_proc_info when reporting a bus lockup and subsequent reset, and
I kind of expected that to happen (compiler warnings). I'll have to clean
up that part to really get testing with SCSI. Need to move everything to
2.6.18 first though.

Geert: can you send me the kernel binary that only did a black screen for
you? I'd like to test it on the hardware itself...