Re: [buildd] Have the mirrors gone dead, or what?

> I keep getting 404 errors on both incoming and mirror.debian.org, anyone
> know what this is?

Please disregard - I suspect bellsouth has utterly broken DNS (all queries
to old name servers get redirected to a web site with 'upgrade'
instructions; these morons obviously haven't learned from the verizon
debacle). So at least incoming and mirror look borked from inside the
bellsouth network.

Until Stephen has the opportunity to fix the DNS settings, I stick with
static mappings in /etc/hosts.