Re: Xfree86 stable-security build failed due to a lack of disk space

> > Any idea how much it'll take to build?
>
> I have no idea, I suppose it might be > 5 GB, as xfree86 builds a lot of
> huge -dbg packages. I'll release the DSA now and publish m68k as soon as
> the build is ready.

Might be buildable on hobbes. I just need to manually schedule it there as
soon as the current build is done. Assuming I even get access to
the stable-security source there, of course. I've asked for hobbes to be
added in the past.