Re: [buildd] qt4 needs kernel inotify support

> BTW what's up with all the packages hanging around in the Maybe-Successful
> state, some even for two weeks?

Perhaps the uploads failed for some reason, or the upload was rejected?
Can you compile a list for me to check?

> The most important one is java-gcj-compat, so xulrunner can be finally
> compiled and Dep-Wait becomes a lot smaller.

That log would have been sent to me. Only it never arrived in the logs
folder. Odd. Found it in my sbuild catchall folder and signed it. There's
more to follow :-(