Re: Fwd: linux-image-2.6-17-mac tries

> > well we haven't had much testing here on 2.6 either, making this big jump.
>
> It's true 2.6 hasn't been solid on 68k. I know I struggle to find the
> time to work on it.

2.6.17 without ADB seems pretty solid to me except for the genrtc problems
(I do have two nice panic logs on that issue, but these rather look like
the genrtc module itself is borked, as gen_rtc_ioctl+0x12a trips over a
NULL PC...) and the time lagging back more than one day by now.

> > should not matter with only one bus, but who knows ?
>
> I can't imagine that internal or external would matter at all, but I
> suppose it might be possible.

Termination might matter. The internal drive is right at one end of the
chain so it should be terminated. Unless the controller itself terminates
the bus, but I don't think the Macs do that.