Re: [buildd] vac buildd logs

On Mon, Oct 02, 2006 at 08:41:50AM -0500, Stephen R Marenka wrote:
> My family is going to Disney World for fall break, so I'll probably not
> be able to sign logs from Oct. 6 through Oct. 16 or so.

Have fun!

> I'm taking my laptop, but who knows if I'll even turn it on.
>
> That means I need someone to take my buildds: vault13, vivaldi, spice,
> poseidon, and zeus.
>
> I've also been handling Christian's logs and I believe he's expecting to
> travel that week too, so aahz, tanda, and garkin.

Thats right, although I'll be gone a little longer and I don't expect to
have net access the whole time.

Didn't Ingo want to set up a shared imap mailbox or something? Now would be
the time :-)
But we could just as well send everything to Michael, I think he won't be
going anywhere until the CT60 hackers meeting in November.

Christian