Re: linux-image-2.6-17-mac tries

On Fri, 15 Sep 2006, Christian T. Steigies wrote:

> BTW patches, what is the status with the mac patches/config? The last
> test build I remember fixed a few problems on non quadra machines, but
> created problems on my quadra, so I did not include the changes in the
> offical debian package. Any progress on that? Sorry, I currently don't
> have enough time to test this either.

I can't figure out what went wrong on your 840av. I won't be able to test
that kernel on my own 840av for another month, when I'll be in the same
city. If anyone can boot that kernel with ADB working on a CUDA mac (like
a Quadra 605 or a 630), then I'd suggest that you probably got unlucky
when you tried it (wrong phase of the moon?).

-f