Re: gcc status

On Tue, Sep 05, 2006 at 11:42:05AM +0200, Roman Zippel wrote:
> Hi,
>
> gcc-4.1.12 is now in the archive, that means kdelibs should compile now. :)

I'll get on that. 4.1.1ds1-13 should be done real soon now. I'm
surprised -12 got built since -13 came out 30 minutes later.

> I looked at the gnustep problems, but they seem to be gone with a new
> gnustep-base, so recompiling this one should help.

I've pretty much been thinking a recompile of gnustep-base would fix the
problem, but it crashed three different amigas when I tried it earlier.
:(

I think I read a new gnustep is about out, so I figured we'd ride that
wave when we came to it.

> It might also be worth to retry subversion, I checked it, but I didn't see
> that failure, so if that persists, I'll have to recheck.

Great news! I need that for d-i.

Thanks,

Stephen

<stephen@marenka.net>