Re: [buildd] Etch?

On Thu, Aug 03, 2006 at 08:55:37PM +0200, Ingo Juergensmann wrote:

> I think we should start with sorting packages out that have a long term
> history of FTBFS. It seems unlikely to me that these packages can be fixed
> in time for the release. Adding to N-F-U or P-A-S would be best.
> The main goal should be to give a stable release to all those m68k users out
> there, not to keep as much packages buildable on m68k as possible.

Our last successful build of subversion was 1.2.0-1 on June 14, 2005.
The current version is 1.3.2-5. Subversion is blocking 7 packages.

Our last successful build of emacs21 was 21.4a-1 on March 18, 2005.
The current version is 21.4a-6. emacs21 is blocking 14 packages.

If we can't build basic tools like subversion and emacs21, does the rest
of that really matter?

<stephen@marenka.net>