Re: More RAM - a bad trend for m68k debian

On Fri, Mar 24, 2006 at 02:53:27AM -0700, Christian T. Steigies wrote:
> I am a little nervous about the ColdFire boards, though, the ones we
> received only have 64MB and no easy way of adding more memory.

Yeah, but those have the advantage that they're actually still in
development; I fully expect Freescale to come up with a board with more
than 64M of RAM a few years from now.

(speaking of which, could you put your notes about booting the thing
online somewhere? I still haven't been successful...)

--
Fun will now commence