Need access to an m68k machine (libsndfile)

Hi all,

I am the main author of libsndfile:

    http://www.mega-nerd.com/libsndfile/

and there is currently an m68k only bug against it:

I was wondering if someone might be able to give me temproary
ssh access to an m68k debian machine so I can debug this issue.
My needs are simple: gcc, make, autotools, vim and gdb.

If anyone is willing, please email me off list and I'll supply
a public ssh key.

Cheers,
Erik
  Erik de Castro Lopo
"Therapists typically base the nuttiness of a patient on the
strength of their convictions, on which basis this 43,000 word
opus alone stands as a kind of testament to Bill's (Gates)
madness." - The Register