Re: Install Sarge on Atari Falcon

Thank you Stephen. With sarge the problem is, that the installer is looking
for rescue.bin and drivers.bin on the cd, but there is no
/install/atari/images_144 directory on the iso.  So I think it should work,
but those files are missing.

But let's forget sarge for now. I have woody installed. What should I do to
get a working X system? Please give detailed explanation if possible. Thanx.
Robert